4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (14 oz) canned artichoke hearts, chopped roughly
1 large beefsteak tomato, cubed
1 c. chopped spinach
4 large basil leaves, finely chopped
1\2 c. Parmesan shredded cheese
8 thickly cut, sliced mozzarella pieces, enough to cover the chicken
salt and pepper to taste
Italian herb mix to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- Use olive oil to lightly coat chicken breasts
- Use salt and pepper on the chicken, just a pinch on each.
- Put chicken breasts in an oven safe baking dish (preferably one where they are barely touching each other but there isn’t much room otherwise, it will help keep things together later on)
- Cook chicken in the oven about half way (about 15 minutes)
- Remove chicken from oven
- Put tomato’s, artichoke, and spinach on chicken breasts, spread evenly.
- Next add both cheeses and basil leaves on top of chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle a little more salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning over dish
- Put dish back into the oven for 20 minutes to finish cooking.
- Pull out dish from the oven and enjoy!!
*Eat with cooked rice
*Add cooked bacon bits at step 7.